Funding Guidelines and Application
Tax-exempt nonprofit organizations, units of government, schools, colleges, universities, and Indian tribal government entities in New Mexico are eligible to apply. Organizations wishing to apply that are not one of the above may enter into a fiscal sponsorship with a nonprofit organization. If using a fiscal agent, a formal agreement between the agent and the applicant is required. Please read the Fiscal Agent Agreement in the funding guidelines before submitting an application.
FY2019 FoundantGLM Online Application:
All New Mexico Arts new and returning applicants will use our new FoundantGLM system to prepare and submit their FY2019 application. The application is now available.
FY2018 returning grantees will use the same log-on and password provided for their FY2018 invoices. (If you have not received your log-on because your FY2018 contract has not been returned to us or your fully executed contract returned to you, please contact your New Mexico Arts program coordinator. Do NOT create a new account in the system.) New applicants and returning grantees from prior years will need to create an account in the new system.
- Online Application System Logon Page Link
- FY2019 Funding GuidelinesPDF File
- Applicant TutorialPDF File
- Budget Detail FormDownloadable Excel File
FY2019 Panel Evaluation Criteria and Scoring Guide by Funding Category:
Please see the guide for your funding category for guidance on how review panelists consider applications for funding based on New Mexico Arts Panel Evaluation Criteria.
- Arts Projects, Community Arts, Major Cultural Organizations; Colleges, Universities, & Government Entities evaluation criteriaPDF File
- Arts in Social Service evaluation criteriaPDF File
- Traditional Folks Arts Projects evaluation criteriaPDF File
- Arts Learning: In Schools & In Community evaluation criteriaPDF File
- Local Arts Councils & Service Organizations evaluation criteriaPDF File
- Arts Trails evaluation criteria PDF File
- Economic & Entrepreneurial Development evaluation criteriaPDF File
FY2019 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program
FY2019 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program guidelines and applicationPDF File