Funding Guidelines and Application
Tax-exempt nonprofit organizations, units of government, schools, colleges, universities, and Indian tribal government entities in New Mexico are eligible to apply. Organizations wishing to apply that are not one of the above may enter into a fiscal sponsorship with a nonprofit organization. If using a fiscal agent, a formal agreement between the agent and the applicant is required. Please read the Fiscal Agent Agreement in the funding guidelines before submitting an application.
FY2019 FoundantGLM Online Application:
All New Mexico Arts new and returning applicants will use our new FoundantGLM system to prepare and submit their FY2019 application. The application is now available.
FY2018 returning grantees will use the same log-on and password provided for their FY2018 invoices. (If you have not received your log-on because your FY2018 contract has not been returned to us or your fully executed contract returned to you, please contact your New Mexico Arts program coordinator. Do NOT create a new account in the system.) New applicants and returning grantees from prior years will need to create an account in the new system.
- Online Application System Logon Page Link
- FY2019 Funding Guidelines
- Applicant Tutorial
- Budget Detail Form
FY2019 Panel Evaluation Criteria and Scoring Guide by Funding Category:
Please see the guide for your funding category for guidance on how review panelists consider applications for funding based on New Mexico Arts Panel Evaluation Criteria.
- Arts Projects, Community Arts, Major Cultural Organizations; Colleges, Universities, & Government Entities evaluation criteria
- Arts in Social Service evaluation criteria
- Traditional Folks Arts Projects evaluation criteria
- Arts Learning: In Schools & In Community evaluation criteria
- Local Arts Councils & Service Organizations evaluation criteria
- Arts Trails evaluation criteria
- Economic & Entrepreneurial Development evaluation criteria
FY2019 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program
FY2019 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program guidelines and application
An Advance Review is offered prior to the final deadline to help applicants improve their applications and to check for mistakes that might cause ineligibility. Advance review deadline is 5:00 pm MST Friday, October 20, 2017.
A final application must be submitted online no later than 5:00 pm MST Friday, December 1, 2017.
Artistic samples are your opportunity to demonstrate the artistic quality of the proposed program.