Grantee Documents & Forms
FY2019 Contract Forms:
- Returning Your Contract Package GuidePDF File
- Contract Packet ChecklistPDF File
- Revised Budget Estimate FormExcell File
- Schedule of Programs and Services FormWord File
- Assurance of Compliance FormPDF File
- Pay Equity Exemption CertificatePDF File
- Statement of Federal Standing & FundsPDF File
- NM Substitute W-9PDF File: Vendor Registration & Update, Taxpayer Identification (TIN) Certification, & Direct Deposit Authorization
New Mexico Arts has transitioned its grants management system to FoundantGLM. All FY18 invoices and final reports will be prepared and submitted on the new system. Your account in the new system has already been created. Please do NOT create a new account.
After your arts services contract is fully executed and purchase order approved, your organizaton's project director will receive an email from the new system letting him or her know that invoices are now available. The email will also provide the link to the new system and it is also below. Please read and use the invoice guide in the link below to navigate the new way of submitting your expenses for reimbursement. Contact your New Mexico Arts program coordinator with any issues. Thank you for your patience as we make this transition.
- Online Application System Logon Page Link
- FY18 Invoice GuidePDF File
- Final Fiscal Report FormExcell File
- Project Activity Location FormExcell File
Misc. Forms & Documents
Pay Equity Reporting
Effective July 1, 2010, businesses seeking new contracts with any Executive Branch state agency is required to comply with the requirements of Executive Order 2009-049, to aid in identifying and combating pay inequity and job segregation in the State of New Mexico, as a condition of being awarded a contract. Background and compliance information, as well as necessary reporting forms, are available on the General Services Department's website.