New Mexico Fiber Arts Trail
The pilot Arts Trail, developed in 2006 and 2007, focused on fiber artists. New Mexico Arts produced a detailed guide book and a brochure that included maps to sites on the trail.
In 2018, after ten years of operation, a decision was made to discontinue the trail.
Fiber Arts Resources
- Albuquerque Fiber Arts Council
- Española Valley Fiber Arts Center
- Española Valey Fiber Arts Center - New Mexico Fiber Crawl
- Navajo-Churro Sheep Association
- New Mexico Fiber Arts Directory
- Southwest Women's Fiber Arts Collective
History of the New Mexico Fiber Arts Trail