The Art in Public Places program uses the CaFÉ electronic application and selection process. There is no application fee for the project or to create an account on the system. Please note all materials must be submitted according to the specifications outlined on the CaFÉ website.
Prospectus #239 2016 AIPP Large Scale Purchase Initiative
The objective of the New Mexico Only Purchase Initiative is to diversify the state's public art collection by purchasing artwork from artists in all stages of their careers. All media in all genres, suitable for both interior and exterior display, will be considered for purchase. Artwork must be durable, permanent, low-maintenance and in compliance with ADA guidelines upon installation.
- Beakers, Cups & Mugs The Art of Drinking
- 516 Arts Fulcrum Fund
- Bernalillo County Public Art
- Austin Fire Department Artist in Residence Program
- New Mexico Art League Flower Prospectus
- Axle Contemporary Call for Artists 2016
- 2016 Chilkoot Trail Artist Residency Program
- Albuquerque Public Art Program
- Zion National Park Artist-in-Residence Program